Research and Medical Grants
|Research projects from some of New Zealand's best clinicians and researchers have been boosted by substantial grants from The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. To date, The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation has distributed well over $2,000,000 for breast cancer research and medical grants in New Zealand. Every year the Foundation receives high quality applications from NZ universities, NZ District Health Boards (DHBs) and NZ-based research companies.
• The Foundation's Research Grant Programme/Fund offers annual grants to New Zealand-based research projects to further improve breast cancer survivorship.
To review a list of research projects funded by the NZBCF click here
• NZ Breast Cancer Patient Registers - databases on those diagnosed
• Scholarship programme- to foster the NZ workforce of the future:
o Radiation Therapists
• Medical Education and Development for NZ Health Professionals - postgraduate training related to breast cancer
• Medical equipment - such as digital mammography machines Breast Cancer Conferences and Forums
• Assistance to other breast cancer interest groups
For more information on how to apply for a grant click here