Workplace giving is defined as the philanthropic contributions of time, skills and money (Payroll giving, employer matching donations, workplace fundraising, employer corporate donations/grants) by employees and their employers. Employers may choose to offer one, some or all program components.
Workplace giving with the NZBCF not only supports and enhances employee engagement but also highlights a relevant health issue amongst New Zealand men and women.
There are a range of opportunities for your employees to be involved with the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation all year round:
- Take part in Pink for a Day in your workplace during October's Breast Cancer Month.
- Host a Pink Ribbon Breakfast in May to help raise funds for vital research.
- Payroll Giving in the workplace all year round.
- Volunteer for October's Pink Ribbon Street Appeal, either as individuals or as a team.
- Hold your own fundraising event.
- Get active and fundraise as a team through Pink Ribbon Active
- Provide support, whether its administrative, event management or special skills to assist the NZBCF. Email email@example.com if interested.